Humor

That’d be pretty good unassisted indoor humidity around here. And it was -3F this am.

I guess that doesn’t qualify as humor🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

You’re right. It qualifies as “everything else”, the photo that is!

I meant MY post wasn’t humorous!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

That is insanely cold. I’ve experienced it several times in my life, and I don’t want to experience it again. It was 24F here this morning in the NW. That’s too cold too!

Yeah - but it’s the “dry” cold🤠 Ah-hahaha

5 Likes

In Cayman the coldest temp ever recorded was 55degF but it’s never broken 60 since we arrived. Not even sure my house has heat, there is a setting but it’s never been turned on. A/C runs 9 months a year though.

2 Likes

That’s so awesome! From my trips to Cayman, I’m sure you have the opposite of @badbeef’s dry temp.

1 Like

The irony is (if that’s the word) it has gotten up into the 60’s every week this month, then snows a fair bit, and goes down around zero. Rinse and repeat.

1 Like

Must be nice. We have the full range of weather in Indiana- 100+ in the summer, 10 below and lower in the winter. Lot of snow, but don’t get the accumulation that they do in the northern US. Rain, dry, you name it. We have a saying here: If you don’t like the weather in Indiana, just wait a minute. Not too far from the truth. It’s strange, tho…I was in San Diego on Christmas day, and it was 70 degrees and sunny. I thought to myself, this is just wrong. The change of seasons and resulting weather is in our blood.

Freezingmyassoff,

Mongo

2 Likes

Where’s Keith Richards?

1 Like

From today’s news here in Oregon. Is this too risqué? It’s a little subtle, but I understand if it is…

Lawsuits accuse two Portland prison workers of coercing inmates into illegal sexual relationships in exchange for contraband and other favors — and one of the employees has stopped working at the prison as prosecutors mull criminal charges against her.

A trio of civil lawsuits filed last month allege that Oregon Department of Corrections employees Heather Miller and Promise Parker were working as release counselors at the [Columbia River Correctional Institution when they initiated the relationships with inmates.

“Ms. Parker and Ms. Miller used the threat of potential loss of good time, program fails, and other negative consequences to coerce (the men) to have sexual relations with them,” the litigation says. “Both had the authority and practical ability to delay or prevent an inmate from early release.”

4 Likes

Took me a second…

LOL.

1 Like

One can always find humor in real life situations; nice job and thanks for sharing.

1 Like

14 Likes
4 Likes

:grin: :laughing: :rofl:

“The TV business is uglier than most things. It is normally perceived as some kind of cruel and shallow money trench through the heart of the journalism industry, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs, for no good reason.”

Hunter S. Thompson

4 Likes

Wasn’t exactly sure of the right thread to post this, but at the end of the day I found it amusing. I have a recollection of (way) back in the day an audio store salesman touted the “quality” of some turntable by tipping it vertically while playing an LP.

So here is the write-up for the latest Pro-Ject turntable appearing in the latest Audio Advisor catalog.

2 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

14 Likes