Humor

8 Likes

4 Likes

For some reason that reminded me of a poster or card I once saw that said, “Remember it takes 17 muscles to frown but only 4 to punch that person in the face”. Ok Back to the regular programming

1 Like

Having static issues with your hound? Well, in his defense, it IS technically a mat…

6 Likes

Posted here for the music-related Humor of the “commercials”…stay for the groove:

1 Like

“Everybody can agree that a Grammy is top shelf stuff. So that’s what I felt really great about, you know - this is an inarguable achievement. I still think about it every time I drink out of it.” - John Mayer

1 Like

From Copper magazine

9 Likes

14 Likes

:man_facepalming:

Same idea but very different shape than our Magnavox.
The Munsters’ stereo?

1 Like

That calls for some Corpse Cables!

Two elderly audiophiles had been friends for many decades. Over the years, they have shared all kinds of music, upgrades, and tweaks. Lately, their activities had been limited to meeting once a week to play favorite albums.

One day, they were playing some classics when one looked at the other and said, “Now don’t get mad at me… I know we’ve been friends for a long time, but I just can’t think of your name. I’ve thought and thought, but I can’t remember it. Please tell me what your name is.”

His friend glared at him. For at least three minutes he just stared and glared at him. Finally, he said, “How soon do you need to Know?”

7 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

17 Likes

excellent one!

1 Like

Me when I’ve spent 45 minutes typing and proofreading my thoughts on F-35 and I’m politely told to put a sock in it:

5 Likes

Signs, signs, everywhere a sign. :crazy_face:

13 Likes

Imagine that, huh!

1 Like

9 Likes