Humor

Me??
No.
Not me.
No.

Cute little tattoo on her…

I mean, no.

You just don’t mess around with a guy who looks like Frank Zappa…

One day you’re surrounded by hot women who flash you. Before you know it you’re surrounded by women with hot flashes.

2 Likes

I have the same convo with my wife with every new issue of our Amex bill. I say “issue” because it’s generally the same number of pages as The New Yorker magazine.

1 Like

Publish it and make some $$!

1 Like

8 Likes

I do not find this series of images all that funny. However, I think it is hilarious that someone thought they were so funny that he took the time to create this meme, which I just found on another audio forum.

1 Like

One could use larger rolls and run cable through the hole. Would never fall off that way. Lol

7 Likes

It wipes out the noise!

2 Likes

Cleans “things” up nicely.

:wink:

What speaker cables are those, if you don’t mind me asking?

TIA.

PS - just noticed the watermark; not your photo?

1 Like

I have no idea, just a photo I found.

You need the audio version

7 Likes

Vmax approved!

1 Like

That is great. But if you think about it, if they made a cheap rubber version of that, they really could sell as cable lifts.

1 Like

This toilet paper shape soborthane ring may give @vmax and @vkennedy61 some great idea as vibration control tweaks. I bet it works better than footer.

1 Like

6 Likes

An audio friend of @aangen, Joe, recently upgraded his system to a million-dollar setup and everything sounded great. But after three months the system suddenly sounded awful. Changing cables, fuses, footers, and even using @vmax tweaks did not help.

Joe finally found an audiophile handyman with 30 years of experience in hi-end audio through @vkennedy61. The guy inspected the system and brought out a small soborthane hammer. He tapped around all gears and speakers for 10 minutes, then took out a tiny Magic Tuning screw. He removed a screw from the preamp and replace it with the new magic screw. Darn, the entire system sounded great, and even better than before.

Next day Joe received the bill of $11,000. He asked the handyman to explain the charge of a 10-minute work. Joe then received the breakdown:

$1,000 Magic Tuning Screw
$10,000 Use the correct screw at the right location.

7 Likes

…and he split the profit with me… :moneybag:

4 Likes

As seen on Twitter:

8 Likes

9 Likes

Well, that’s just demonstrably wrong.

1 Like

I saw this sign or similar on US Post Office door in 1950s at 5 years old.
I recalled it as “No Dogs Allowed Except Seeing Eye Dogs”
My 5-year old brain thought:
A regular dog / regular animal(s) cannot read this sign !
Seeing Eye Dogs cannot read this sign !
A person needing a Seeing Eye Dog likely cannot read this sign !
This is a bad sign

Disturbing enough I wrote to the Postmaster General about it for some years…

7 Likes