I haven't seen anyone post about this

Update: I’m using Safari also

When I go to the PS Audio home page the logo is there

When I go to the PS Audio Forum page its missing

Same on my end… though it’s the white logo, not the blue one they use on the Forums.

iPad Safari here…

It’s clear to me Apple devices are broken! Save yourselves! Get a Win PC! Run don’t walk! :imp:

Me too (w/Safari):

Ah ah ah! If I could I would go for an Olivetti Lettera 32, like Indro Montanelli, the most famous journalist in italian history

1 Like

The logo in present as usual for everything but the forum.
On the forum I get just
PS
Audio
in blue font which responds same as the blue logo button.
Good enough for me.

2 Likes

We SO need to get a life😝

9 Likes

So YOU’RE the guy who uses Edge…? :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh I just tested it. Frankly, the difference is most of the more common browsers is blurry. They all are relatively the same. Edge is the default browser at work which makes sense since it gives us one browser to test against.

At home for better or worst, I am a Chrome user.

I’m on Brave with Duck Duck Go as a search engine - supposed to be a bit more private. Is it? Meh, who knows. I think it is just Chrome ‘lite’

1 Like

No PSA logo using Opera on my Samsung Android phone.

1 Like

It so odd that I see it on all my compute platforms. Maybe if I clear my cache, it will disappear. :thinking:

Must be doing something right. No problems with the new DAC or PSA website.

No logo on the Safari iPhone browser. I was going to contact @jamesh for support. Lol

2 Likes

Chrome on Windows10, no PS Logo on these forums.
PS Logo appears on other pages of the site.

Me three. Thanks, guys, let me get our webmaster on it.

A quick suggestion during this season. Take the time you allocated to this thread multiply it by 3 or 4, then go take that amount and do some volunteer work. We are fortunate to have these “problems”.

2 Likes

All is good again. Thanks!