Issue with display screen, or normal?

hello, the subject is perhaps more actuality your unit is an original DS or have you made the update from a kit

For the record I have a DS production model - not a PWD upgrade.

ok because I have problem of screen, but on a PWD MarkI update

i expereinced the same issue on my MKII and DS, stronger on DS

I know it’s borring for a 6k$ equipment, I just don’t pay attention to it anmymore …

Ted you all now this problem for a while, why can’t it be fixed on new devices out of the box (2 DACS in my case) ? specially when it is apparently fixed on devices sent back to Boulder

In my case, I do not think that the incident did not come from the screen; For before the upgrade PerfectDac => Directstream, the incident occurred with some firmware. With the assistance of teams PSaudio the screen was changed without result, Depending on the firmware installed the screen working properly or not. Now, after mounting the kit directstream I again as white wavy lines on the screen. I also cleaned the connectors with a specific product. Now it remains for me to do a test with another ribbon cable between power board and display board. If I understand there are two identical ribbons. I do not know if anyone can answer me but it must be subject to swap.

Thank you in advance ;)

Just to make things clear;

What I am talking about for the ground issue is NOT the same issue as the horizontal stripe that is rolling from bottom to top.

Check the attached video (post note: it doesn’t work).

WTF.png