After reading the Stereophile review, I decided to unstack my M700’s. I found a new spot behind my OLED TV on top of the cabinet. For temporary isolation feet, I glued four 2" squares of corrugated cardboard turning each layer 90 degrees. I sat these on the top of two layers of new fluffy microfiber squares and topped the stack with a sticky felt furniture pad. While I was in isolation mode, I folded two thick layers of microfiber and placed them under my center speaker (Mackie HR824 near field monitor) which sits in the cabinet.
The HR824 was clearer and louder on the miro stack.
The large cabinet had to be moved and the rear panel removed so doing A/B comparisons for stacking or unstacking was not possible. However, listening to familiar music revealed focused placement of instruments in the sound stage. The sound stage also was wider. Some familiar bass drum music was very fast and tight. I feel that even with my temporary feet and unstacking is another improvement.