M700s would not switch off (go into StandBy mode) via 12v trigger from Emotiva RMC-1L

I wonder if anyone came across a similar issue. I have a 5.1.2 system, M700s driving Front Right and Front Left speakers, and Parasound A51 driving the rest of the speakers. When I put Emotiva RMC-1L in StandBy mode, it puts my Parasound A51 in StandBy mode, but it’ll not put my M700s in Standby. Both M700s and Parasound A51 and connected to Emotiva RMC-1L via the 12v trigger.

No mine turn on and off like a charm. They are in a chain with a Anthem A5

When I thought I had problems, with the Stellar Stack, my M700’s would not suddenly trigger on/off when required. Turned it was not “The Stack” but another remote Trigger device that I had that was creating havoc.

Call TJ at PS Audio. He helped me sort it out. Almost was gonna RMA the Damn thing !

Could it be that you’re using stereo rather than mono minijacks (I think I get away with using stereo ones but maybe some equipment is fussy).

Is the M700 on a different trigger than the A51? Be sure the trigger for the M700 is set to “ON” in the RMC menu.

Yes, it is on a different trigger than A51. Good to know hope that works, will check it out. But I didn’t set that to ON explicitly for A51 on RMC menu.

True, there could be some issue with Emotive RMC-1L trigger out.

It’s a mono minijack, I bought this one from Amazon, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MEBXOOP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Just leave them on for temp stability. The difference between standby and on is like 5 watts.

Agree, all Class D amps need to stay on as they take hours to get up to speed.

It worked for one amp, but not the other. Thanks for the fix.

Glad to help.