Magico Magic (and unrelated matters)

What kind of a doctor are you? Just curious…

I don’t think you are a jerk. But suggestion. Try to post once without making reference to money.

7 Likes

He’s a cable??:slight_smile:

1 Like

Iconoclast is a person who attacks cherished beliefs or institutions.
That’s what the dictionary say. That’s what some people thinks he is doing.
Funny, that not the impression I get from him. He did have some bad luck with his PS Audio equipment and could not get a resolution satisfactorily, and I believe that’s why he reacts the way he does when he sees others with similar experiences. But he’s not a bad guy, I feel he helps just as much as he hurts. I’ve seen him help many that posted problems on this forum. I think he makes this forum more interesting. I for one welcome him.

4 Likes

i don’t think money makes you a jerk…
:wink:

2 Likes

Why thank you iron! I judge a person. not their bank account.

Now you are really going to hate me. I am a Physician and an Attorney. I am an 'Expert witness". I testify in court cases. So you can see how I have a hard time not mentioning money LOL. Honestly I really did not think I mentioned money that much. I really need to work on toning it down. I am serious. This is a personal problem I must work out. I am glad you folks did not run me right out of here but rather have given me a chance. I honestly feel bad the way I have behaved.

Has there been a more controversial and divisive forum member than Botnet ? I cannot think of one other person who has garnered such a following beit good or bad. Even when he was on a sabbatical, temporarily exiled he was leitmotif. I find it interesting how some really like his input while to others he’s akin to a puppetmaster! Personally, I have nothing against Brodric. I have never met him. Only contact with him is via the forum. I find him to be intelligent, witty, ‘interesting’ but CLEVER!!!

8 Likes

@2chan4ever - I was thinking of hiring you to represent me, since you’re both a Physician and Attorney. I’m suing myself for running over myself with a moving vehicle. Frankly don’t care who wins. But you’ll need to sort out your personal issues first ; )

@Dirk - who/where is Botnet?

4 Likes

That’s easy. Botnet runs multiple Brodics… Also Botnet runs multiple Doctors/Lawyers/Raconteurs,etc.
Think I’m one. When I login I get asked if I am a bot ?! I tick green…

10 Likes

@Brodric is inflluential, too. Because of him I felt the need to hunt down a garage-sale elephant figurine to pose in the photos of my audio gear. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Those ellipsis don’t bode well. LOL.

1 Like

:elephant:
maybe this will be his new Emoji?
AND
when he’s offending the faint of heart:
:elephant: :poop:
so those members know when to not read…

or not…

2 Likes

Why talk rude about folks that aren’t even here?

I had mentioned I once honestly ran myself over sort of and amazingly was completely unharmed. I was much more mad about the damage to the vehicle. It continued on into the garage wall. I was timing it under load and the brick slipped!

I kind of want new balanced cables from DSS to amp. I have no clue what I would like though. My cables are already 10x the price of the DSS. Maybe just a new DAC but then what? It is difficult because the DSS already killed my DAVE.

Cables 10X the DSS? Damn, you must be rich! Lol.

I’d pass on the new cables and wait for the TSS. Maybe not be a super early adopter if you are concerned w possible bugs etc. we know ted improves his product along the way. But I definitely enjoy the ride. So there is that to consider as well. :slight_smile:

Hi @2chan4ever,

Buy the crappiest cheapest you can find, or put them on your wishlist for Christmas, so somebody can make you happy. Put those in for a week or so and on New Years Day, swap them back to what you have now. Then: count your blessings, count them one by one.

Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year, best regards, Rudolf :wink:

2 Likes

So he continues to tell us. Over and over and over . . .

1 Like

On the Internet, reality and fantasy easily blur. Maybe 2chan4ever is an alter-ego. As a kid, I imagine what I’d do if I was weightless and could fly. At audio shows or dealers I imagine I had that million dollar Magico M6 / Esoteric system in my imaginary 40 foot listening room. Not that I mind alter-egos. I think his (or maybe her’s) postings are interesting and civil.

Irony, this thread is rich!
Chas

1 Like

Thank you Rudolf! that is a genius idea! No kidding.
I am not ashamed of having stuff. TBH, it has always turned people off though. Even in my upper bracket neighborhood people hate us. My wife is much more friendly though. Even my own brother dislikes my constant bragging. He is by no means poor. So, you folks are honestly correct I am a real jerk but I make no qualms about it. Oh, trust me it is all true even if it does not make friends. Even to take you on a tour would upset you more. I really don’t know why I do it. It is all true but I guess self confidence.
I am kind of afraid of the TSS. Probably sounds incredible sans constant lock ups.

BTW, 40 foot room is large or something?

1 Like