Merry Xmas, Please Show Your Tree and Decorations 2022

It’s that time of year. My wife and our youngest children, now young adults have a tradition of decorating the tree. This is our Douglas Fir in their finest!

7 Likes

We have the tree up but no decorations yet. Maybe this weekend. :grin:

2 Likes

We have started (just started) to empty the hall closet so I can get to the Christmas storage cartons under the stairwell.

At this pace, we should be holly and jolly by Valentine’s Day.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Here’s our “tree” which is really a custom series of shelves that mimics a tree. Festive without the hassle of a live tree and no watering. My wife’s allergies and now mine drove this alternative solution. It stays up for months too which is nice to drive away those winter blues.

Shelves fold up for storage.

13 Likes

Just took out the tree from garage. Yes, it is a plastic skinny one, so the decorations look fuller. We had the same tree and decor. for the last 10 years. I should get a real tree for a change next year, I think. :thinking:

9 Likes

Going au naturale this year… no decorations… just wanted to enjoy the tree for what it is.

11 Likes

That’s a cool idea. I have the Dickens Village stuff, and usually it takes up a good sized table - so this would be a great space-saver. I also stopped with fresh trees some years back due to allergies, but then started getting them again since moving to CO. Been lazy this year so far though - listening to tunes rather than decorating.:man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

16 Likes

The Mancave Christmas tree with Death Star tree topper is finally up!

13 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

I dislike Christmas. It disrupts my stereo image :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The tree should make a decent diffusor! No worries.

4 Likes

My wife gets all the credit for decorating the tree.

5 Likes

My wife will be busy this weekend :wink:

5 Likes

As the kids grew up and moved on I took on more of the decorating until this year when the younger set was still at school when the tree went up. Other than the perennially uncooperative lights the tree hasn’t gotten to be a hassle yet but for a lot of reasons I love KCs tree alternative.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Oh wow, that is beautiful!! :smiley:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Here are the other trees in the house I’m not allowed to decorate with Star Wars decor. Shame, I think the Death Star tree topper adds so much!

7 Likes

I like the Death Star too.

1 Like