My recent experience with Revelation Audio Labs

Get excited when your cable actually arrives. Brad is a real character.

1 Like

Valid point!

Whatever you do DONā€™T SETTLE OR PAY until a functioning cable is in your possession. And even then rake him over the coals as long as you can. He deserves it.

I meant to point that at Paul.

1 Like

The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

I donā€™t like being a squeaky wheel with businesses but itā€™s 3 months and 10 days for a .75m cable not a C8 Corvette.

2 Likes

We fully understand.

2 Likes

Filed a complaint with PayPal. Brad didnā€™t even bother to respond to them and just let the issue lapsā€¦ Got the refund today.

Thatā€™s a REALLY poor way to run a business.

Definitely not getting a RAL, so now what? WW Platinum? Something else?

I asked the same question. Inakustik was a popular answer to the question. @aangen supplied a link to purchase its $150

I did receive the tracking notice after I was refunded so watch your email the next week or two.

1 Like

UPDATE

I received confirmation that the RAL cable has shipped and should arrive Monday June 7th. I will keep you all posted!

2 Likes

Well 4 months to the date the RAL has arrived. No Crown Royal bag but thatā€™s ok!

4 Likes

What about Jesus?

2 Likes

I guess he was rushing and forgot the bag.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good one! Or maybe he didnā€™t want to ship until the bags arrived.

1 Like

Got my tracking number today hahah

Took only what? 3-4 months? :rofl::rofl: just as expected

A tracking number only means that the shipping label has been generated.

Mine came about a month after I received a tracking number.

Clever girl

Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m remembering correctly or not, but didnā€™t you also buy an Audioquest HDMI cable as well? The Firebird I believe? If so Iā€™d be interested in hearing your thoughts on the differences.

Hi Gary, no I never purchased the Firebird. I have the AQ Diamond. I have not made direct comparisons yet.