New high end PS DAC in the works

My response, as it often is, was half-joking. I would not deprive those with the means of flying their Benjamin Freak Flag High (or whatever your large-denomination currency is nicknamed).

Clearly, the Tedshirts (which are seriously a great idea, because they are not serious and cool at the same time) should be the province of those who pay the price of Entry.

The T-shirts, for the masses, should not be made of 600-thread-count Egyptian Cotton. Domestic and Organically-sourced, non-exploited-worker-picked, yeah (for which I would pay extra). It should sport a cruder version of the TSS shirt Palm Tree Pattern, so there is no mistaking who spent what. Sort of a PS Audio Deadhead T.

With regard to not knowing what is in response to what - this is what Elk and I were going on about just yesterday, as I recall. Though I realized in retrospect that I wrote of “clicking the reply button” without differentiating between clicking that identically-named Button on the Response your are Responding to, and the Button at the Bottom of the thread.

My issue is that, though we get the added clue of the little curved arrow in the upper right on the post, (in this case, pointed at You, Brodric) and the fact that only you get an email about it - the response shows up the same as any other in the queue based on the time it was posted.

1 Like