- Main speakers: Magnepan 3.6R
- Bass reinforcement: Magnepan IIIA bass panels
- Preamplification: Cary SLP-05
- Amplification: Parasound JC-1 monoblocks
- Power: PSA P-10
- Media player: Bryston BDP-2
- DAC: PSAPW Direct Stream
- Turntable: Kuzma Stabi (Kuzma Stogie tonearm), Lyra Delos MC cartridge
- Sutherland 20/20 phono preamp (fed by a K&K step-up transformer)
- Audience interconnects
- Goertz speaker cables
- 10ga shielded power cabling throughout
This system represents a complete redesign of my previous system. In the past two years I’ve replaced just about everything but the turntable (new cartridge and step-up though). The timing of the new DirectStream release and upgrade was a bonus!
The new space would not accommodate what I was using as an equipment stand; so, I’m using a crappy old console to hold the non-turntable equipment. The 100+ pound butcher block table works great as a turntable stand. I look forward to the improvement in sound I’ll get from a more rigid equipment rack – suggestions welcome!