New member wants to say Hi! and need some advices

Hi all,

I come from Vietnam and just been here since the last week.
I’m a software/web developer and I’m currently working for a web project in Boulder.
I’m a newbie in music. I have Magni/Modi stack and ATH-M50s at home.
I’ve just bought a Sennheiser HD 600 2 days ago and intended to pair it with Little Dot MK III and HRT MusicStreamer II+ next month until I saw a drop on Massdrop for PS Audio Sprout.
Does anyone listen to these combos and give me some advices?

I was curious so I was trying to find a local store here in Denver so I can test it and I couldn’t believe in my eyes when I see PS Audio address in Boulder which is near where I’m working at (just 2.8 miles). Can I go there to test the Sprout before I place an order on Massdrop?
I’ve never spent that much for an audio product so I’d love to make sure I will not regret about that.

Best regards and sorry for my bad English,
Hai Vu

Welcome!

The Sennheiser HD 600 headphones are fairly easy to drive. The Sprout is an excellent choice for powering them.

The Sprout will also sound a good deal better than the HRT MusicStreamer for playing the files. Overall, the sound will be better with the Sprout than the Little Dot/MusicStreamer combination.

Elk said Welcome!

The Sennheiser HD 600 headphones are fairly easy to drive. The Sprout is an excellent choice for powering them.

The Sprout will also sound a good deal better than the HRT MusicStreamer for playing the files. Overall, the sound will be better with the Sprout than the Little Dot/MusicStreamer combination.

Thank Elk.

So I’ve placed an order for this beauty (220v version). Because I will stay in US for 2 months so is it possible for me to use it with a 100W 2-ways voltage converter?

I think so, but have no experience with such a converter.

You might want to take your converter over to PS Audio and have them check it out. Just give them a call and arrange a time to meet with someone in technical support.