More than the P10 by a lot. But, I do not remember. Heading to the show and will try and find some answers.
Neat to hear that a future firmware update might bring the UI from the 20 to the 10 and 5. As the owner of a 5, that is a fun possibility 
mchydro saidWhat I would LOVE to see in the new P20 would be the ability to add aftermarket threaded feet such as Stillpoints Ultra SS or Ultra 5’s. With the P10, one has to resort to using such devices where the unit simply sits atop of them making it less secure.
@mchydro have you checked the thread size of the holes for the P10 feet? Stillpoints (as I’m sure you are aware) make different thread adapters to fit different equipment.
frank7036 said@mchydro have you checked the thread size of the holes for the P10 feet? Stillpoints (as I’m sure you are aware) make different thread adapters to fit different equipment.
@frank7036… have you checked your P10? Last time I looked, I don’t remember seeing threaded holes for the fitted P10 feet. I will have another look tomorrow.
plcomp saidMe too. Just like P3. P3 has been my preferred power plant (and I've owned all of them). It's solid and reliable and I do use the non-regenerated outputs to my power amps. However the buzzing noise it makes can be a distraction.I’d like to see one pair of filtered, non regenerated outlets on the P5; P10 and P20.
Threaded holes in the bottom of all the PerfectWave/PureWave chassis would also be useful, for those who like to use after-market isolation devices.
I agree with this
i asked PS AUDIIO about this for my P10 about 2 years ago, they did not seem interested in doing it.
magicknow
Must admit gents I haven’t looked at mine. I assumed they were threaded. What about the amps, anyone checked them? I plonked mine on suspension platforms so I didn’t check either.
magicknow saidI agree with this
i asked PS AUDIIO about this for my P10 about 2 years ago, they did not seem interested in doing it.
magicknow
We are actually adding threaded holes to newer Power Plants including the P20. I am not sure what size they are but will endeavor to find out. They are located under the sticky feet.
I’m planning a new custom rack built. In anticipation of future P20 acquisition, what are its HxWxD dimensions?
And another question for Paul. Why are you not using the PS Audio power base under DirectStream/PureStream components in your demo room at audio shows?
One possible reason: the product has been discontinued.
Oh, so I see. They seem to have dropped quite a few things from the product lineup. No power base, no Duet, no cables, no P3.
Indeed. Since it is a consumer show and we have two missions in mind: showing people what a good system sounds like and displaying our current models of products, we demonstrate with the latest kit.
How about in future editions of PS Audio monthly newsletter, let readers know which products have been discontinued since the previous edition.
any chance to see the back plate of EU and UK versions soon?
thanks in advance!
Not any time “soon” because we’re still designing them. But as “soon” as we get them, I’ll post for sure.
Wonder if we can add the Australian back plate to the list?
Thanks.
Bruce
You bet, mate!
Here’s a Fremer recommendation further down:
https://www.analogplanet.com/content/analog-corner-57
ah sorrry, this seems to be an outdated post from 2000 within a current one.
Paul, will the Power base accommodate the P20?
I haven’t tried it but the footprint certainly will and I believe the Sorbothane will too. I wouldn’t use the electrical filter section of the PowerBase for the P20, however.