Next DSD firmware update in 2020 or 2021?

I wonder what kind of rig the Pope is running. I imagine some Sonus Faber’s and some Unison valve gear…gotta stick with Italian gear while in the Vatican.

1 Like

Of course if I was Pope, I would tell a white lie and pretend that D’Agostino was made in Italy and go all in on Relentless and Momentum.

I couldn’t find anything on his stereo system but there is this article on the music he likes from the UK’s Sunday Times:

This is the Pope’s favourite music

3 Likes

The topic is like a mail cart whose driver is dead :crazy_face:

1 Like

Uploading: WhatsApp Image 2021-03-03 at 21.09.51.jpeg…

3 Likes

Enjoy everyone!

https://www.psaudio.com/announcing-sunlight/

26 Likes

Woohoo!

7 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Long wait is finally over,lets salute Ted and PS Audio :sunglasses:

1 Like

You guys rock! Thank you for all of your hard work and the exceptional service you provide to your customers (costumers?).

3 Likes

As of 4/07/21, the UD701n has been delayed indefinitely due to part unavailability.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sunlight: Installation

Thank you for letting us know, even before the download page was updated! :slight_smile:

And a big thank you to @tedsmith, @DarrenMyers, @Paul and the whole PS Audio team for another mountain top. Can’t wait to load and listen, listen, listen…

3 Likes

Yep, saw that. Hopefully weeks or months, not years like some product announcements and schedules have dragged

Sounds very good so far. It took me a while to find my SD Card writer. All good now. Good start to the week.

4 Likes

Goodness gracious this is awesome.

PST + 4400s + FARAD for analog + Sunlight = Heaven on earth

1 Like

Installation flawless! Hardest part was to find where oh where was my old SD card. Now on to listening!

Many thanks PS audio team!!!

2 Likes

Remember:

4 Likes

Well worth the wait, and the install couldn’t be more straightforward.
Thanks to all at PSA.

1 Like