P20 calibration question

Tony,
Here’s the link to the discussion thread (click the blue words “Wish List for P20 owners” below):

P20 (left)
Output Voltage Setting
-10, 230V
Input Voltage Reading
2, 226.3V
Output Voltage Reading
12, 230.7V

P20 (right)
Output Voltage Setting
-4, 230V
Input Voltage Reading
2, 226.3V
Output Voltage Reading
12, 230.3V

Above are the settings which I settled on (back in 2018-Dec), but perhaps they have drifted slightly and require another trim. I haven’t checked in many months…

My entire system has been powered down for the past few days because one of my monoblock power amps has gone back to the shop for repairs, so it’s not convenient for me to go through the calibration settings on my two P20s now. Maybe I’ll give it a go in about a month’s time. Let’s compare notes then.

Essentially, there are three parameters/settings which interact with each other inexplicably, so to hit the bulls-eye on all three, one has to employ quite a bit of recursive trial-and-error. The AC line voltage in HK is typically fluctuates around 227-228V, but I like it to be rounded up and locked by my P20s into 230.0V. I recall that the final settings were significantly different from those from the factory when I received them. So have fun with taking careful notes, and experimenting!