P3/P5/P10 IR and trigger controls

What happended to this functionality to be able to send IR commands from the trigger output on the P5/P10? Is it still not implemented?

No comments on this one? In the product description is says as below but I cannot find anywhere to set these IR triggers in my P10 :

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

IR and trigger controls

In the back of the P10 there are two mini jacks that can be assigned as either an IR input or output or a DC trigger transmitter or receiver. For the IR capabilities, the P10 can be assigned up to 15 separate IR commands for any zone and these IR broadcasts can be triggered by any number of assignable events. This helps P10 owners maintain complete control over not only the AC power, but by directly controlling that same equipment through a remote control.

If you have equipment that needs a DC trigger to turn it on or off remotely, you can assign one of the mini jacks to be either the sending or receiving unit for these commands and remotely turn on/off equipment or have that equipment remotely turn on/off the P10.

Bump… In case anyone has any more info! I’m interested in this functionality as well.

Bump again, how do set the triggers on any regenerator? I have a P5 and would like to trigger my BHK250. Manual says you can but I can’t figure it out. Unless it’s because the PS Audio’s website severs had something to do with it, and those have been down for sometime now.

bumping this to see if any more info is available… I have 2 P5’s and a P10 and could really use some input here on if trigger in or out will work

What are you trying to accomplish and what have you tried?