Paul at the Arizona AV Club ( AAVC) Wednesday, March 26th

Still tweaking DS firmware or have Mr. Darko received his unit for review?

@frode We sent out the first unit after Gordon’t to the UK. I would say we’re 98% there, but that last 2% needs help. I tell you, even Arnie said it’s ready - and what it lacks perhaps only 10 or 20 people in the world (John Darko being perhaps one of them) could tell - so that’s pretty close. Ted’s down for the count with a sore throat so we wait for him to recover before giving it another round of work to see if we can’t get the final gleam into the sound. If not, I am good to go.

The folks in Arizona weren’t disappointed with the sound. :slight_smile:

@woot @gordon

Nothing releases the anticipation factor like a nice Caribbean cruise. ;)

Of course there were a couple of nights, as I sat on our balcony sipping some tropical drink, that I found my mind wandering back to obtaining the new DSD kit! Something's you just can not escape!

T

Ted's down for the count with a sore throat so we wait for him to recover before giving it another round of work to see if we can't get the final gleam into the sound.

Blame it on Gordon b-(
I bet this testing exercise was exhausting.
The Pamplona running the bulls race was probably a walk in the park in comparison.

@frode

Ted is a great guy. I probably did drive him a bit nuts.

I may be the the most protective nut on the planet for what he created. I hope he knows where I was coming from.

He created something very special and PSA put the rest of the necessary pieces together to bring that little miracle to all of us,

I am both proud and honored to have played even a tiny part in the final process.

Anyone planning to mess with Ted and Paul’s SQ better check out the local Sherrif where my 3rd Dan makes it compulsory to register myself.

Anyone planning to mess with Ted and Paul's SQ better check out the local Sherrif where my 3rd Dan makes it compulsory to register myself.

Maybe we should consider the AAVC as a MMA Octagon with the DS and the Audience as contenders :-B