Paul at the Arizona AV Club ( AAVC) Wednesday, March 26th

Rumor has it he is bringing the DirectStreamDac! If your in AZ plan on attending as this is an open meeting!

"March Message

By Warren Rosebraugh

This month’s meeting will feature a presentation by Mr. Paul McGowan, founder and CEO of PS Audio. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear about some of their latest innovations in digital gear. The meeting will be held at 7 pm on Wednesday, March 26th. The meeting location is the Airport Marriott, 1101 N 44th St, Phoenix, AZ 85008. As always, refreshments will be provided and a members-only drawing for door prizes will be held. To our knowledge Paul will be bringing his new DirectStream DAC for our listening pleasure. We should all learn quite a bit about DSD/PCM recordings and why this format is reaching new levels of popularity.

PS Audio’s website: http://www.psaudio.com/

Warren"

Copied without permission by Woot, former President AAVC

See you there!

Bump

Nudge

Wink

LOL

Just a few hours now! DS DAC bliss! Ahhhhh, can’t wait.

I actually decided, and later bought, my PWD after Paul demoed it for our club when it first came out. The Bridge, and now the DS Dac I am an early adopter purchasing on faith in Paul and PS Audio!

I have it on good authority that Woot is going to try and bribe Paul with numerous hand crafted beers in an attempt to obtain one of the first DS kits!!!

T

Just a few hours now! DS DAC bliss! Ahhhhh, can't wait.

I actually decided, and later bought, my PWD after Paul demoed it for our club when it first came out. The Bridge, and now the DS Dac I am an early adopter purchasing on faith in Paul and PS Audio!

We will watch for some early DS DAC reviews when the event has concluded.

And…?

"we’re waiting! =))

I have it on good authority that Woot is going to try and bribe Paul with numerous hand crafted beers in an attempt to obtain one of the first DS kits!!!

T

Hmmmm..... anyone trying to get in front of my #2 spot will be met with great deterrence. :-L

In all fun, we'll get them all in due time, shortly.

"we're waiting! =))

Funny man... :D

J.P.

When will he come to Wyoming to hand out free equipment? :-bd

@woot Thanks for the report Steve. Much appreciated.

Report on new thread! @4K I grew up in Casper (Caspar if you know the storey). Where you at?

Paul, what did Arniie Nudell have to say?

@tpauline Bastard! LOL!

@wingsounds13

That was in response to WGLENN’s cool video.

As more people get a listen I’m hoping they can answer the buzzword questions that I missed answering.

I got hooked on “real” and found it hard to move to anything else. Looks like Steve had a similar challenge.

@woot

Troy was so impatient for the DS he left the country. :-SS

Patience is not his virtue LOL