Playlist feature improved!

PS-Audio_playlist.png

@tyera - Hello, this image just popped when I clicked on the album in my playlist. Would this just be a temporary glitch or should I do something?

Cheers Frank

@frank7036 , looks like a temporary glitch to me. I don’t see it on my end. If it doesn’t revert to normal on a refresh of the page, try clearing your browser cache.

Thanks for the suggestions, all. We will keep working to make this tool useful and easy!

speeddeacon said

Hey Tyera, while we’re suggesting improved features, I’d like to have a composer field that can be left blank (only use with classical) and the ability to add the UPC bar code to make searching by other users easier.

Both of these sound useful (I listen to a lot of classical).

One last thing would be the ability to add time to albums added via search that don't include them. I end up adding the track all over again with the time then deleting the track without the time which is very time intensive.
You can't just add the time info when you look at the track list? I confess I've never come across an album with no time. But whenever I have looked at the track list I could edit any field, including time. What do you see on your screen?

No, the time field is missing altogether for some reason. I’ve had two so far with no time.

Make it three. Here’s a screenshot of what I’m talking about. Time is uneditable.

77C5E96C-7F0B-4F07-9D8E-7525F32A0513.large_-1.JPG

Hmm, I’ll look into why some discs come in with empty track times instead of “00:00” as they should.

In the meantime, you can edit that field by clicking on the track title and using the tab button to advance into track time.

I just noticed that most of the cover art has vanished from my playlist:(. I’m using PWT.

Same here, including three cover art uploads from 2/25. There are 6+ pages on my playlist and only one CD is showing the cover art.

My guess is that something happened during the maintenance yesterday.

Hang in there guys. After the website code update a number of things on the website have quit working because of some missing PHP elements. We’ll have them sorted out later today.

Playlist covers should all be appearing now. If you are still missing images, try refreshing the page holding the shift key (clears the browser cache for that page).

Thanks for your patience!

Starting this weekend only 2 of the last 5 CDs I have played are showing up on my playlist at all. Are bugs still being worked out? The only reason I care I guess is so the album artwork will store and display on my DSMP.

The two SACDs I played last weekend did not show up at all, even as unknown albums (as they usually do).

The Playlist webpage should be working smoothly, but the issue of discs not registering in the playlist at all is a bug on the device. It should be addressed in our next version of DMP firmware.

Thanks!

Appreciate your letting us know.

Yes thank you Tyera.