Powerbase cable

I am looking to replace the stock cord from my powerbase to dac. This apparently requires a cable with both a male and female iec (at least, this seems to be the case here in the UK, but may be different elsewhere?). Has anyone had any luck sourcing one of these as there is no product out there that I can see which does this from established cable manfacturers, and even those companies in the UK which make bespoke cables have difficuties finding a male iec connector. Thanks.

Colin said I am looking to replace the stock cord from my powerbase to dac. This apparently requires a cable with both a male and female iec (at least, this seems to be the case here in the UK, but may be different elsewhere?). Has anyone had any luck sourcing one of these as there is no product out there that I can see which does this from established cable manfacturers, and even those companies in the UK which make bespoke cables have difficuties finding a male iec connector. Thanks.
Contact Dave at P.I. Audio, here's his website, http://www.audionervosa.com/index.php?board=59.0.

Anyone find someone that can make a decent power cable with one end male IEC plug and the other female IEC plug? Not many good manufacturers (e.g Furetech, Oyaide. ) appear to make both in a good plug . I have a power re-generator that I could use one with.

Another option is an IEC to NEMA adapter, sometimes sold for chaining power cables as an aid for burning them in. Another connection isn’t usually welcome but it gives you a much wider choice for the rest of the power cord.