the music…

Round n’ round the merry go round…

Can’t I do both? It is easy for me.

1 Like

After reading some recent posts, I’m reminded of this:
“Psychotropic medications only work if one takes them on the regular”
Dr Richard Thorndyke

2 Likes

You must be part coon dog. I’ve been chased by the best of 'em, and son, you make ‘em look like they’re all runnin’ in slow motion. — Bandit

2 Likes

“Good musicians execute their music but bad ones murder it.”

1 Like

‘They’re killing it’

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

From a letter to the editor in London’s newspaper “National Observer,” June 13, 1891:

“There are three kinds of falsehood: The first is a fib, the second is a downright lie, and the third and most aggravated is statistics.”

That is often attributed to Mark Twain but the actual author/origin is unknown.

1 Like

Reminds me of this quote:
“I know what it feels like to have to deal with dirty data every single month, every single quarter.” — Veda Bawo, director of data governance, Raymond James

Aligning with business objectives, or any other objectives can be a daunting task when dealing with data.

5 Likes

The most intelligent advice for these Bizarro World times I have come across.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Sort of a Christian-Zen deal.:pray:t2:

My guiding idea is that talent and genius are evenly distributed, opportunity is not.

Stephanie Lampkin CEO and founder of Blendoor

Be conservative in what you do, be liberal in what you accept from others.

Jon Postel

4 Likes

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford

3 Likes

“I’m not absolutely certain of the facts, but I rather fancy it’s Shakespeare who says that it’s always just when a fellow is feeling particularly braced with things in general that Fate sneaks up behind him with the bit of lead piping.” - P.G. Wodehouse

(Stolen from the partial review of the NAIM turntable)

5 Likes

“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.”

• Winston Churchill
5 Likes