Recommend HDMI cable using the new PST

Hello Frank,
I gave it around 50 hours of break in.
I did not expect this, but I prefer the WireWorld Platinum. In my system, it sounds more like live music instead of a recording. I get a better sense of the recording location, and more of what you accurately described as PST strengths: 3D, ease, energy.
But you could also say that the Nordost is less etched, bright, etc.
At this level, it is down to system synergy and individual preferences.

Hi Philippe,
thanks for your feedback on both cables. Really interesting. Fully agreed, that system synergy and individual preferences at that level are very important for a final decision ā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m using the Wire World Silver Sphere HDMI cable in the 0.6m length. Iā€™m very happy with the sound, the price is not excessive and about all I can justify. I did try, for a few minutes, an older 1m AQ HDMI cable Iā€™ve used for the last 10 years with my OPPO Blu ray player. Yes, only a few minutes as the sound went bland. Hence, cables matter!

1 Like

Hi wondering if you received your cable

Sorry correction here. I received this on 2/26

Paul,

Current lead time is about a week.

Thank you again,

Brad

Iā€™m not sure what lead time is?

From everything Iā€™ve read should be worth the wait.

Time from placing the order to date of dispatch. For the past 12 months, companies have been giving short lead times, while knowing very well they cannot meet them. Things could take months instead of 2 or 3 weeks.

Thanks @Serhan. This Friday the 12th will be 14 days. Lead time was 7.

It took nearly three months to get my first one, the same for my second one. I didnā€™t mind then, I donā€™t mind now. It is worth the trouble. I have never seen anyone say otherwise.

3 Likes

If things are worth the wait, then no worries.

My order of AQ Firebird48 is only 7 weeks wait. I felt much better already. But it was promised 5 weeks first. I heard whispering it maybe further delayed. It better be worth it.

1 Like

Thanks I ordered my RAL hdmi, end of February, still waiting

Iā€™m sorry. When t comes you will be happy.

Hi I have a question, I placed my order for a hdmi cable at the end of February. In March I contacted Brad @ revelation audio, he responded saying he was almost caught up and would be focusing on my order. Now that it is May, and still not receiving my cable, I reached out to Brad without getting a response. This now concerns me, what would you do

Call your payment provider and tell them to reverse the charges. Sadly Itā€™s the only way to get his attention. Donā€™t feel any remorse, Brad has none and itā€™s his business ā€œmodus operandiā€

I ordered mine 2/5/21. Disputed my charge 2 weeks ago. 2 days ago I received a USPS Priority mail tracking number from RAL. The tracking number says waiting shipment. I will keep you posted.

Sadly the tracking number is most likely bogus.

Could you compare vodka with diamond?

Thatā€™s one of Bradā€™s little games. He creates a USPS label but still doesnā€™t deliver the cable.