Repeat Function

I just received my new Memory Player. I took her out of the box and installed it in the rack. I pulled out an SACD and went into the menu to set it up to play continuously on repeat as I am headed out for the evening and thought it would be a good idea to leave it playing while I am gone. So can someone post me to where in the manual it explains the various options for repeat? I can’t find it anywhere. I don’t think it’s there. I am guessing from looking at the screen that continuous repeat is the one with the solid dot in the upper left? Anyone know?

I don’t think it’s in the manual; at least it wasn’t last time I looked (and it should be, obviously). The arrows with the tiny ‘1’ indicate repeat of a single track and the arrows with the little circle are for repeating the entire disc (I imagine the dot as representing the disc). The crossed arrows are random play.

I went and took some pictures…

agree nothing in manual, the functions are mostly intuitive and can be sequenced through on the repeat button on the remote.

1st option is single track repeat - with “1” in display

IMG_2869.JPG

Repeat entire album, tracks in sequence

IMG_2870.JPG

What is difference between these?

i think the one with “r” is random repeat?

IMG_2871.JPGIMG_2872.JPG

Thanks to everyone that responded. I appreciate the assist. I agree that this should have been in the manual.