"Roon Five"

O.K. folks, this is just for fun.

If you are a Roon user and so inclined, please go to your Roon home page and note the last five (5) “records” added to your library. Then, list them here in order (from most recent to least recent).

I am hoping this will yield a pretty interesting and eclectic snap shot of my fellow music lovers recent Roon “acquisitions”. Alternatively, take a screen shot and post a picture.

Here are mine:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Excellent.

How did you grab and post such a good screen shot?

I am a bit embarrassed by my feeble attempt.*

[*Edit: Nevermind. My 20-something daughter just saved my bacon.]

4 Likes

Ditto. Not a Roonie, but darned if my screen snaps never turn out that well.

Lol, edit: may have to run down the hall to recruit one of my neighbor’s kids to fix my next screen snap mess.

1 Like

I have roon running on a windows intel Nuc connected to my home theater system. Windows has a screen snip tool built in. I used that tool to grab a snip of just that part of the screen.

It is called snipping tool.

On an iMac:

Command-Shift-4 produces a cursor that allows you to grab and drop a selected portion of your screen to your desktop automatically.

From there you can use the image select icon from the tool bar in your draft message box to grab the screen shot/image.

FYI.

2 Likes

Talk Talk and Lumineers I just picked up from the used CD bin at my local record shop.

The other three I unearthed from a pile of CDs in a forgotten drawer. I LOVE THAT.

I think I ripped 20 cd’s today.

2 Likes

Thanks for “playing”.

That Lumineers’ album is quite good, IMO.

Cheers.

1 Like

Fun idea!
I need to clean up my library…
there are far too many duplicates.

3 Likes

Thanks.

Good stuff in your last five.

1 Like

1 Like

Sorry man, that’s six records. You are going to have to delete your post.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Keep 'em coming, folks.

I have already got a couple of good ideas for my trial and purchase lists.

Cheers.

I have been on a Bowie kick lately… lol

2 Likes

Did you watch the Peter Jackson, Beatles special?

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Sorry man, that’s six records. You are going to have to delete your post.

You are going to hate this one then :joy:

3 Likes

I refuse to look at the second line of snapshots in your screen shot. Not looking…not looking…not looking…

2 Likes

Definitely! Enjoyed every minute of it!

Me too. A bit slow at times, but left me with a much greater appreciation for the band and the “lads” - warts and all.

1 Like

Exactly.