Sigh. I’ve gone and done it

Certainly possible they were forgotten. That or if we ran out for a day or two, we usually continue to pack units and get them out the door. We don’t usually let the gloves shut down the shipping of the new gear.

1 Like

But that’s the only reason why I bought the P20! It was for the gloves! :rofl:

7 Likes

I was hoping someone would notice what Roon Radio was using as a song to follow up in the picture above. It resulted in a surprisingly musical series of songs.

Every time Roon finishes playing an album, it would switch to Roon Radio. I find the automatic selections of Roon quite pleasant :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Easily one of my favorite features of Roon! Surprisingly good selections in my opinion.

1 Like

It’s funny. I have never heard roon or had any dealings with it, yet I have very negative feelings for it, very illogical, no idea why.

1 Like

We naturally resist subscriptions when there are free alternatives. Also, I admit that we develop biases when people talk about their negative experiences, when happy customers are the silent majority. I resisted until the time has come and I tried it for a month. It added so much value to my listening experience, I went for a lifetime subscription and a Nucleus+ at once.

Me too, but primarily because I had a Tidal subscription (and now Qobuz as well, at least for now).

Roon combining my library with the subscription services is just so darn nifty!

2 Likes

Yes, the integration is done so beautifully, I cannot imagine Tidal or Qobuz without Roon. Like others, I hope other subscription services would join to give Roon more options.

1 Like

Furthermore, I don’t really care for Qobuz’s or Tidal’s interfaces/applications as compared to Roon’s.

3 Likes