Sprout Analog ouput question

Hi all,

I have a stupid question. Do anyone of you know if the analog output able to connect to a powered speaker with 3.5mm input? Thanks.

Yes, it will work.

I’m thinking to connect it to my KEF X300a speaker which only have either microUSB or analogue 3.5mm input…and glad that it works with 3.5mm input! Thank you

Btw, you collected your Sprout?

Yes and it sounds terrific, I have been using the preamp out with powered speakers and works great.

I’m getting excited with your feedback and relief that the analog output works!! So what powered speakers are you using?

I currently have some KRK powered nearfield monitors along with a subwoofer (KRK 10S) that I use with an Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC. I’m looking to trade this configuration for the Sprout. Will I have any issues connecting my KRK powered monitors to the analog out (I’ll get an adapter for 3.5mm stereo to TRS/XLR)? Is the analog out variable so I can use the volume control on the Sprout (just like I do with my Stealth DC-1)?

Thanks

The analog out is variable. I don’t know those speakers but I don’t see why you should have any problems with them assuming they can be connected to a 3.5mm stereo jack.