Synergistic fuse problems

Although I do believe I hear a useful and pleasant improvement with their Blue fuses, after blowing two of them, I vowed never again–they’re not worth it. But in a weak moment I ordered one for my Pass Labs preamp to replace the cheezy stock glass tube.
Preamp unplugged for a couple hours for the first one and a week while I was away for the second one and when I turned on my P20, everything lit up but the preamp. Stock fuse works fine.
Anybody have trouble with these fuses?

Yep, my BHK pre ate a sr black after two months.

They seem to overrate their capacity

I also burned 2 SR Blues in my Aurender. The Aurender N10 use 2- 1 amp fuses. Just turned it on and it was dead. So I put in my back up Hi Fi Tuning Supremes and everything is fine. No problem with the Hi Fi Tuning except they don’t sound as good as the SR Blues. I also have the Blues in my DS dac and Dmp. So far they have not blown, finger crossed.

Stock fuses are fine. Fancy fuses are way overpriced. I would NEVER buy hem. I did buy some gold ones once for Emovitva XPR-1’s I had. Little to no difference.

I think I noticed a difference but it could have totally been expectation bias. Pricey for the ‘maybe’ difference.

If you don’t own one, you should buy a cheap multimeter.
Or if you just want to test fuses, a continuity tester.
That way you can be sure it is the fuse.