System Photos!

Wow, that must be a great experience…and Cassandra Wilson is a very good choice for it!

3 Likes

That’s exactly how I feel about my Quad Artera Pre. It has a lush, refined sound to it.

2 Likes

Happy cake day Chas!

1 Like

Thank you, :grinning:

2 Likes

Happy cake day Buddy!!!

2 Likes

Listening to some classic Lyle Lovett tonight and can’t remember being so satisfied with the sound. Just want to listen for hours is the acid test for me. Magical combo of parts that make this THE system (so far). Always room for more magnificence but very happy for “a while” at the moment. Love this hobby and this forum. You’re my “Brothers in Arms”.
Edit: The new iPhone camera is much better too.

30 Likes

“Pontiac”?

Nice pic.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Pretty!

1 Like

Lyle’s album “Road to Ensenada”. Great stuff from late 90s I think. Released in '96 and won a Grammy in '97 for best country album. Normally could care less about Grammy awards, but it seems they got something right that year.

5 Likes

I hear it’s better to be lucky than good on the golf course all the time. I submit that it’s easier to be good more times in a row.

1 Like

Damn, that looks so inviting, bet that’s sounding fantastic

1 Like

Incredible Room!!!

2 Likes

I save over $3!!!

11 Likes

My favorite part is thinking about you using a Monster Cable.

3 Likes

Ha! You have a solid core, shield-less “anti” cable. Better get a patent and have AMS test it.

1 Like

Featuring an Air Dielectric!

3 Likes

Why limit the dielectric to work in a tiny, expensive tube when you can can go free range.

2 Likes

I forget who said “luck is when preparation meets opportunity” but it’s correct. We won a lot of car races just being fully prepared when opportunity opened the door.

1 Like

When I started my Internet business who would have guessed that the biggest name in town at the time would give its customers to my company. And then the major players from that company joined my staff to make sure our new customers would be treated right. Pretty lucky, and oddly enough, I was totally unprepared. It was exciting times I’ll tell you for certain. I just kept rolling the dice like a confident fool. Ended up creating something new and wonderful. I blame our staff and my stubbornness to keep saying “why not?”. In the end it enabled me to see very expensive cables and say “Why not”.
Luck, mmmmmmm.

12 Likes

Although my business is more on the mechanical end of the spectrum there are a lot of similarities. Sometimes you have to give luck a bit of a push.
And don’t be afraid to ask “what if?”. (And be prepared for the result either way).
Good times for sure!

5 Likes