System Photos!

Nothing new in my setup, but I just took some photos that are a little bit better quality than the last ones…

35 Likes

Lovely! Bet it sounds amazing!

2 Likes

Thanks, it really does!

Wow, those speaker cabinets are stunning. Bet they sound amazing

2 Likes

Adamantes right? what mk?

1 Like

Right. Diapason Adamantes III 25th.

2 Likes

Did someone say Diapason? :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Nice Pipes !!

1 Like

My Humble submissions…

25 Likes

Welcome to the jungle…er, um…forum. Welcome to the forum.

Nice kit.

1 Like

Nice. Interesting table, where did you get it?

1 Like

@egh Regarding the table, we were searching for the perfect table and found this at one of those huge warehouses where they sell used/semi used/model furniture, and I had to have it for my office set up. Thanks for noticing.

2 Likes

My home theater room which is 20 x 12 foot. The Magnepans are 1.6QR with self upgraded crossover capacitors. One picture shows the optimal position for home theater, which is to the side walls, tweeters to the inside and towed in to accommodate the 103 inch projector screen. The other is the optimal position for music, which more “into the room” and tweeters to the outside. There are 2 15 inch subs on the front wall.

18 Likes

do you have well trained minions to move the speakers for you? :slight_smile:

Spare of the moment picture with Miska enjoying the A5s along with some PSA(actually a lot), SVS, Mac, Oppo, and Innuos gear. Her brother, Winston, not so impressed.
The rest of the system. I am going to have to re-arrange the cabinet. The space on the lower left is the void left by the BHK 300. The 600s didn’t not fit and I wanted better ventilation, so it is on an amp stand behind the left speaker.

19 Likes

God, I’d love to be a fly on the wall in there, bet that sounds wonderful.

1 Like

Is that a BHK600 behind the A5’s?

3 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. What else could they be?

I see a BHK 600 and a cable box that is in jeopardy of being melted by large heat sinks

How do you like the A5s? Especially with the BHK600? I have a pair on order, still waiting… Any moment now… :crossed_fingers:

1 Like