System Photos!

You lucky (and slightly poorer) chap. A5 are a hit over here in the UK as well. That said, getting your kid to make cable risers?

Only noticed the Roku gin. Pouring one presently.

If this break-in is taking any longer, Pouring one myself could be a solution :laughing:

2 Likes

…attaching a few photos and a somehow unusual post. There has been no major change in my setup, but I do have news related to music.
I’ve just listened to the CD for the first time on my setup, in which I participated a little (although not musically). I did the painting/ cover design for the CD “Saxophone Porteño” by the Italian saxophone group SILVIO ZALAMBANI AMERINDIA ENSEMBLE.
It’s a pure sax quintet, no other instrument plays on the record. It is not an audiophile label, but the quality of the recording is decent in my opinion, the saxophones are recorded non-aggressively. I personally like the arrangements of Astor Piazzolla’s compositions the most. In short, it’s such a pleasant feeling to hold the CD in your hands and know that you are a little part of it… I don’t want to do a promo here, I just couldn’t resist sharing my joy with you.

25 Likes

Nice art! And I have that exact thumb piano.

1 Like

That is SO COOL rkosak! I’m going to get the CD, just because!

2 Likes

Always refreshing to see -all! the Diapasons and the Piazzolla remarks.

I am so thankful for having been able to meet Astor, as well as some of his family. He wasn’t tango. He wasn’t jazz. He wasn’t classical. He was all about the FEELING, so authentic.

2 Likes

Nice work!

1 Like

Very nice. I recognize Caminito, in La Boca, Buenos Aires.

12 Likes

Nice indeed (when you don’t get mugged that is). I reside 15’ from there

5 Likes

That’s a really lovely cover, and very suited to the content.

1 Like

More (final? Ha Ha) room treatments above the front wall windows mostly for bass trapping and a bit of diffusion. Still need to measure and compare with REW. Should be interesting.

28 Likes

27 Likes

How much for say, 25 or 30 of those. White please.

My system long ago and far away but I can still remember.

25 Likes

Near field with a Commodore 64 and external floppy disc drive!

3 Likes

black with blue stripe bottom right of photo? almost looks like a mixer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, I had a radio show at the time and I pre-recorded my shows in that setup. Out of the picture to the right were two turntables and record storage above. It was a big desk. Very big.

9 Likes

Cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t see cables in this picture!

2 Likes