The big cleaning 1 january day

had been cleaning all the house today;

the first time i clean all my electronics internal;

so 14 years since i had not clean my amp, i cleaned it with air duster, it had so many dirty particles inside, that i was amazed, i used the same air duster to clean inside my computer;

i used a soft cloth to clean everything that had surface;

i also used a cloth to clean the speakers cons and tweeters, but wonder if it is a better way to clean it?

i cut the end oxidation part of the speaker cable and made a new fresh cut part to connect to my speaker!

ps. i have no much money to buy the talisman :laughing: but i wonder if it would work so much use :thinking:

https://elusivedisc.com/walker-audio-talisman-lp-cd-dvd-cable-speaker-optimizer/

2 Likes

Looks like an expensive magnet…

1 Like

I’m sure it works great to relieve the wallet of several benjamins.

This, however, is required!

2 Likes

The Talisman would be a total waste of money, and could damage your speakers if you got it too close and slipped, assuming that the magnet is actually strong, and not just large.

2 Likes

:laughing:

this other one looks like a stone:

https://elusivedisc.com/shakti-audio-shakti-air-electro-magnetic-stabilizer-stone-1-each/

wonder if it really improve the sound?

amazing but i save money going to a store that can clean my records for me

i believe is better to unplug the electronics for a hour or so so all the Magnetic fields and static electricity disappear

The cr*p that Shakti sells to the gullible is total garbage with no effect on any audio device - simply decoration for those who believe in magic. Their explanations are simply drivel.
Their stuff is right down there with a delusion a few years ago that putting coins on speakers would somehow make them sound “better”.

Named after a mushroom? Keep them in the dark and feed them sh*t?

I don’t know if/how these would work and if they make people happy and they can afford them? Well, that’s capitalism, and I’m a big supporter.

1 Like

I heard putting something more heavy över the speaker it gives you better deep bass :grinning: