The King has spoken

Mike’s leaving is never voluntary and include WBF, AC, A’gon and AS that I know of. I think Mike Powell is taking a risk with his mostly You Tube antics hoping that most people won’t connect him to the cable company as it would adversely affect sales you would think.

After reading Powell’s words of wisdom I had to check him out on YouTube.

A King he declares himself. Well, there isn’t anything remotely regal or dignified with Powell. He is a prole and big bore with it. A legend in his own mind.

When I watch video’s by the likes of Paul McGowan, Steve Guttenberg, etc. they can be educational, but more importantly, they are very pleasant to watch…Powell’s a polar opposite. Full on bore-fest.

If you were in his listening room you would die from asphyxiation because he would consume all the oxygen…he talks endless crap.

After reading comments on this thread, I decided to find out who this guy is. I watched a couple of his yt videos. My take-away is that either his meds are incorrect or they’re insufficient.

That’s exactly what I felt watching one of his Videos … Hyper to the extreme ! He needs to up his lithium …

Wonderfully Orwellian.

Yes, that’s him. Eric A Blair - aka G O - 1984.

Well, a different take on this post is that it is purely manipulative. Anyone with a brain can see the polarization he is promoting and flawed description of items he is bashing. [Snip], this kind of posting is meant to have people do what we are doing, we are talking about this jackass. The best thing that we can do is to move on. They hate it when you stop talking about about them.

Please stay away from politics.

2 Likes

Ha! Good one!

I wish I could claim cleverness. All I did was to snip out the comment and dog whistle.

Even funnier.

:grin: :sunglasses:

My original post was meant to be a reference to a social malaise where we are told not to believe what we see nor what we hear. That the individual we are addressing in this post will tell me what the truth is.

Your post specifically referred to politics. This is all I cut. Do not go there.

No references to politics, politicians, their qualities, etc.

1 Like

I have Radio Shack speaker cables that are older and sound better than Mike Powell. My Sony 5 disc CD player still makes more sense than what’s written by the gentleman.

Is there where all the shills come to defame their competition? You know your products are good when losers resort to personal attacks.