Tidal

Today I signed up for Tidal a new streaming service. I’m looking around the help section and discover a help topic on Home Audio Players,

TIDAL already has integration agreements made with 34 of the world’s most respected audio brands, including: Anthem, Airable by Tune In Media, Astell & Kern, Audeze, Audiovector, AudioQuest, Auralic, Aurender, Bel Canto, Bluesound & NAD, Dan D’Agostino, Definitive Technology, Denon HEOS, DTS Play-Fi, Dynaudio, Electrocompaniet, Harman Omni, HiFiAkademie, ickStream, JH Audio, Linn, McIntosh, Meridian, MartinLogan, Paradigm, Polk, Pro-ject, PS Audio, Raumfeld, Simple Audio, Sonos, Steinway Lyngdorf, Wren Sound Systems with more to come.

So can we expect some form of access through the new bridge II for Tidal.

Or just use a $99 bit perfect Airport Express, streamed from your ipad…

It was a bit premature for them to list us as a supporter. Indeed, we support the idea … but haven’t figured out how to implement anything yet.

$19.99 a month. Oh how I wish MOG had not gone down the tubes.

Seven day free trial: for the home page, click.

The competition for CD quality services will continue to increase. It will be interesting to see who wins out and at what monthly subscription price.

tony22 said $19.99 a month. Oh how I wish MOG had not gone down the tubes.
But please remember, that's for 25 million tunes at 1,411 kbps or 16/44 resolution vs. MOG's 320 kbps.

Like having a house full of cds at your disposal, and for about the price of one download or cd purchase per month.

Seems like a good deal to me.

gocubs42 said ... So can we expect some form of access through the new bridge II for Tidal.
I hope so, or rather I hope DS + Bridge 1 will natively support Tidal. Good reason for me to keep DS and sign up for Tidal if they can make it work without needing any other hardware.

I am currently testing Wimp (Tidal service in Norway) with my Auralic Aries (USB to DS).