Top Tip recently discovered for those using Oppo 203/ Oppomod i2s boards with their DS

Not sure what HDMI (I2S) cable you are referring to. If its the Audioquest Vodka? Music Direct was having a clearance sale and they are sold out of 1m not sure about 2m. If you are referring to the highly rated but controversial Revelation[My recent experience with Revelation Audio Labs](https://Revelation Audio Labs) Labs cryo silver I2S there are a couple threads on the PS forums. Most are upset of the time to deliver which sounds like 3 months is the norm. Some have got there’s sooner than others. Mine was ordered 2/5 and I’m still waiting.

Regarding the Oppo clock install. I sent my card to Jae Hong and the turn around was extremely fast. I received tracking info on delivery of the board and a notice the same day it was shipped back! I want to say it was 10-15 days from the time I shipped to the time I was reinstalling the board. Not bad since its going to South Korea! The mod is worth the investment IMO. I haven’t had the chance to compare the modified OPPO to a DMP or PST but I did A/B the modified unit to a stock 203 and it is quite an improvement. Most on the forums don’t like the night and day reference but its safe to use comparing the fully modified Oppomod to the stock Oppo 203! Good luck and enjoy!