Upgrade P12 --> P15

Anyone compared these two? Any sonic differences?
I’m thinking about an upgrade. I’m a happy owner of the P12, but since the european version of the P12 has only four sockets, I use a Isotek Sirius, also connected to the P12.
Or would you recommand a used P10…?
Thank you.

This has been covered in several different threads. Each model up generally results in better SQ and the larger the jump, the better the improvement. YMMV.

I jumped from 2 P12s to 1 single P20 (EU model) a few months ago, truly a remarkable improvement. Blacker background and relaxed sound, more details and a sense of “control” really impressive. So silent and powerful. Highly recommended.
Recently I bought a P15 because I’m going to separate amplification from sources. In a couple of weeks I’ll be able to give you my impressions about it.

3 Likes

I went from a P5 to a P10–big jump. Then went from P10 to P15, less of a jump, but a decided improvement (and additional features).

2 Likes

My question is has anyone compared a P15 to P20? Is it worth the upgrade? I am barely using over 200W.

1 Like

You know you’ll soon purchase one, isn’t it?!?!

2 Likes

After my Asia trip, I may need to downgrade mine to a p12 :laughing:

1 Like

Or you’ll come back with a turntable in you luggage!

1 Like

I know…you’re right…probably the wrong place to ask :grin::grin:

1 Like

To be honest I was referring to Donald, but it works the same for you, you got it!

1 Like

@vkennedy61 went from P15 to P20 but with higher current stereo amps.

1 Like