We also love hi-end watches

3 Likes

I swim at least a mile most days, some butterfly when I have the energy

though no watch involved

my advanced multi-function watch…iPhone

1 Like

I own a couple nice watches but this is my favorite by far. My dad’s watch which he left me along with his Mirage, SAE, Meridian, etc. it’s a rare piece. It’s not a date just as shown on the face. Restorer couldn’t find the correct one.

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date Ref. 1530

Ps ignore the toes. Ha ha ha

3 Likes

On the wrist today…

7 Likes

Is this the Grand Complication? A beauty in any case. An IWC fan.

I don’t think it qualifies as such since its missing a repeater and/or tourbillion. This is the Portugieser Perpetual Calendar in white gold. I also love the IWC design, I think this is a brand that is getting better with time.

3 Likes

The “Root Beer”.
I was never a fan of two tone or gold anything. But the color of the “Rose Gold” and the brown bezel makes this watch really appealing to me. I’ve been wearing it a lot lately.

4 Likes

BTW—If anyone needs to replace a damaged, cloudy crystal on a Rolex watch, try a crystal from TrueDome. Impeccable quality.
My son–a world renowned watchmaker and I are TrueDome.

(Shameless plug from a very proud papa)

4 Likes

Today

8 Likes

Which does he work on and where?

Hard to find a trusty watchmaker

3 Likes

Primarily Rolex and Patek. His shop is in New Jersey. TruePatina.com

2 Likes

4 Likes

I actually stopped wearing a watch until I got bit by the fitness tracker bug. But what he’s got going on is some seriously cool stuff!

1 Like

Another IWC. Portugieser 8 Day auto, boutique edition in rose gold.

6 Likes

Don’t normally like gold of any type but that IWC is gorgeous

2 Likes

My last IWC and my first, purchased sometime around 1998. Fliegerchronograph 3706. Perfect at 39mm.

7 Likes

I agree. 39mm is about the limit for me. I’m not a fan of the oversized watches of the last 20 some years.

4 Likes

The last pic with the sleeve >>>>> all the hairy arm pics! ; )

Am I the only person who met a watchmaker and bought one of his watches?

5 Likes