We also love hi-end watches

My (2) Rolex watches are a Deep Sea Cameron and the 43mm Sea Dweller

It’s kind of in tribute to the 1st Sea Dweller I bought in college back in 1978.

Wish I still had that one!

Incidentally, this is my original US Divers Royal Aquamaster Double Hose Regulator I used when I first started scuba diving at age 15.

I still keep it as one of my oldest processions - lots of memories diving all over the world with this!!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday to you! An Audi and a Rolex? :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks buddy.
Work ethic.

1 Like

Audi, what Audi?

This Audi

1 Like

Fun!

If you’re looking for a high-end mechanical watch that won’t break the bank, I suggest exploring some lesser-known brands that offer quality craftsmanship at more affordable prices. Brands like Seiko or Hamilton have some fantastic mechanical options that combine great design with reliable performance. They often come at a fraction of the price of luxury brands while still providing that mechanical allure you’re after.

Speaking of luxury watches, I recently came across the world of Rolex replica watches. The undoubtable king of watches must be Rolex, which has been much appreciated by lots of people in the world for its unparalleled watch-making technique and elegant design. While authentic Rolex watches can be quite pricey, some high-quality replicas can offer a similar aesthetic and mechanical feel without the hefty price tag. This could be a great alternative for you, allowing you to enjoy that classic Rolex style while staying within budget. Just make sure to do your research to find reputable sellers of Rolex replica watches!

3 Likes

The Grand Seikos are wonderful.

1 Like