What are you listening to now (BACCH Edition)

This one will test how well your system and room handles deep bass!

Way Cool!

1 Like

3 Likes

Typical wonderful example… have not listened to this for a while… not since pre-BACCH… tho was an obvious choice. If track 3 does not appeal after 1 and 2, just move on to 4… and 5… !

3 Likes

And now for something new born! Soundscape over minimal piano.

1 Like

Did I post Mioclono before? Well, anyway, good night all. I will nod off to this groove with distant siren sounds.

1 Like

I heard tracks from that album and bought it immediately. I am a fan.

So the band “Wire” , (a top five band for me), angered their drummer by wanting to use drum machines. So he quit. So they changed their name to “Wir”. As that, they made this album. I love this album, spining the Silver Disc version of it. Mmmmmm.
This album does things nothing else does. It is most peculiar. I fully understand some may say OH HELL NO!. But it is entertaining the hell out of me right now.

By the way, The band still exists, doing all sorts of interesting things. The drummer rejoined and thankfully. He is wonderful! He goes by the name “Robert Gotobed”. They were the last concert for me in March 2020. Their shows were canceled after that show. Covid Shutdown ended life as we knew it. To me it seemed everyone was forced to adopt my lifestyle. I miss those days. A tank of gas lasted six weeks. Mmmmmm…

2 Likes

Big Fan!

1 Like

2 Likes

This song with Bacch is so fun.

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

This is so very not subtle, or necessary, but it is one hell of a ride. Bacch helps but there is no need.

3 Likes

Excellent, gets a lot of play around these parts. Introduced my wife to this in college, she plays it frequently to this very day.

2 Likes

You may enjoy this as well, especially Joy.

2 Likes

Plumbing the depths

2 Likes

This is different…

(Mojo Mag Review Find)

1 Like

The wife is gone for the next two nights. Hmmmmm.
Church or Music?

Why not both? → music recorded in a church

There is certainly the Church of John Coltrane. Music is my temple.

1 Like