What are you listening to now (BACCH Edition)

2 Likes

One can never over do it with David Sylvain, Japan, and Ryuichi Sakamoto.
No Bacch here, however. I’d suggest Bugge Wesseltoft IM.

2 Likes

Kenny Burrell “Night Song” Verve/Universal Japan SHM-CD

2 Likes

I bought ten Bugge titles on Bandcamp the other day. I have a lot of Bugge vinyl coming!

2 Likes

Place IM on the top of that stack, so think you’ll be pleased with it.

1 Like

That was one of them. I believe I have 24.96 AIFF files with both the CD and the LP coming.

1 Like

Looking forward to your impressions.

1 Like

Jeff is in the center but his guitar wraps around you as the chords annd notes decay. It is great in stereo in bacch no description

3 Likes

Oh my!

Turn uP the subs

1 Like

1 Like

I guess i now like pop music :dizzy_face:. Yes I apologize :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

I am listening to Bugge on 180 gram vinyl. Currently playing the go to sleep song. My goodness.
Gryphon Legato phono stage to BACCH via Stealth Sakra V17 balanced interconnects. It sounds very live.

I still haven’t discovered a down side to this BACCH stuff.

4 Likes

For grins tonight I left bacch engaged then turned on Neo 6 channel. Clarity improved but sound stage collapsed behind the mains with the satellite speakers on i loved it until I switched back to bacch and was immersed again.

1 Like

I am now listening to Saturday Night in San Francisco on vinyl. It is seriously present.

2 Likes

Impec or original, the latter being none too shabby. Have yet to listen to my Impex 45ers.

Impex, sadly not a great copy. The A side is noisy. B side is fine.

Grrr…. Trend developing, Three of three RSD LPs have issues. Have yet to play the Friday/Saturday Night in San Francisco on Impex. Nice evening here I’ll go for a bike ride and skip vinyl tonight.

I have several Impex releases. Each one flawed. But when it’s not popping or ticking it sounds really really nice.

To date I my luck with Impex :+1:

Mama’s got a squeezebox and…….

3 Likes