What are you listening to/watching on YouTube?

US Navy’s 7th Fleet Band Tribute to Art Neville in Honor of Veteran’s Day

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Non-Music YouTube Videos

1 Like
3 Likes

There’s this modern dance class of sorts that meets in the park next to my house. Every time I see them I can’t help but think of this:

They’re so totally the Charlie Brown Christmas Play Rehearsal Dancers :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I’ve been smiling to that since i was young. My kids appreciate it but they don’t really understand Charlie Brown. Oh well.

1 Like

Otis Taylor and friends getting it on!

1 Like

Since Apple recently bought the Peanuts TV shows, and was subsequently shamed into allowing it to be aired without subscribing to their streaming service during the holidays, I thought I’d share this one:

4 Likes

A friend sent this to me, knowing I played in orchestras such as this in high school. They do a great job.

1 Like
4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Since she wasn’t using the drones it would have been much more effective to mouth the chanter directly. You can then apply some expression to the notes.

1 Like

The visuals are not as interesting with the changer alone and one does not get the continuous uninterpreted line. You can bend notes with half-hole fingering/slides.

It comes across to me as a gimmick in any event.

Something from this month:

And from the other end of the spectrum, and a while back:

1 Like

If we lived in a world where you were still allowed to safely compliment someone, I’d say that as well as being talented - Chi was HOT. T’was her & Elton’s talent that sent me into piano lessons. My first childhood crush… :heart_eyes:
Chi, not Elton…

3 Likes
1 Like