What are you listening to/watching on YouTube?

Garooovy!!! Some of the best dancing… great tune… gots it all!

Peace
Bruce in Philly

2 Likes

Part 2!!! More shakin’ to groovy beats.

Peace
Bruce in Philly

1 Like
1 Like

Not quite baroque, but @chrisj1948 may still find this enjoyable. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes
5 Likes

THAT was great.

2 Likes

Blowing up capacitors with excess voltage… what a juvenile thing to do. Who would do a thing so ridicu…
Oh, and also, electrolytics also smell kinda like cat pee after they blow up from putting 104 too many voltages thru 'em… :zap::bomb: :fire: :scream_cat::crazy_face:

1 Like

Thanks. It was enjoyable, and would probably have been more so if I had been familiar with the originals. At least they resisted the temptation to use real crumhorns!

2 Likes

i likes me a bit of crumhorn :smiley:
(as you know)

2 Likes

Love Rick Beato!

safe to say this kid plays piano better than most 5 year olds

3 Likes

That is awesome!!

4 Likes

Audiophile Junkie showcases an over the top audiophile with 8 amazing systems in his home.

3 Likes

Great Venue!
I saw the Duke Robillard Band open for Stevie Ray Vaughn in a blow out show on 12-31-88.
That venue has a long and storied history. If you watch Scorsese’s “Raging Bull”, the ‘Chester Palace’ dance scene was filmed outside the entrance.

Still going strong as Webster Hall, and so conveniently located three blocks from my apartment. Kids still line up hours and hours before the shows trying to get that perfect spot by the stage.

1 Like

I love these. Perhaps not Carlos’ best day, but what a great concept and assemblage of musicians from all over the world! The antidote to all the killing🙏🏻

2 Likes

Here’s a classic Carlos, where he and some of the others were “trippin’ balls” as the kids now say, and they were just on fire. Churnin’ and burnin’. I think the drummer Mike Shrieve was 19 at that point. (Edit: Looks like he turned 20 the month before)

5 Likes

This is my all time favorite version. Knowing the back story, seeing how much fun they’re having, and the sheer energy they put into this performance - makes it a prefect storm of joy.
Shrieve’s drumming is just a pleasure to watch.