What are you spinning right now?

Over The Garden Wall Soundtrack. An eclectic mix of old-timey tunes that form the foundation of one of the most original animated series ever.

On the way to and from Dad’s
Charlie Byrd"Hommage to Jobim"

Bob Dylan “New York Sessions”

Cassandra Wilson “Blue Skies”

Right now
Helen Merrill “Brownie: Hommage to Clifford Brown”

shopping

This is a very fine recent set from the Venetian turned Viennese choral master and contemporary of the Trio master Corelli. Did they write these sonatas early on as freelancers trying to make a few lira?

Greasy, swampy Texas outlaw country/blues from the inimitable RWH . . .

Steve Earle, I Feel Alright (1996). Steve is another Texas hard–core troubadour.

Jerry Jeff Walker and The Lost Gonzo Band recorded August 18, 1973 at the Luckenbach Dancehall in Luckenbach, Texas. Contains a great cover version of Ray Wylie Hubbard’s “Up Against the Wall, Redneck Mother,” a tune with an interesting back story.

Great Album

Other Side of Town, in One of his many great albums.

she looks like an old girlfriend I wish I once had

Nice compilation, though it appears to be available for streaming and downloading only (no optical disc version as far as I can tell).

Shes also got a pretty nice voice to go with the rest of the package

I have her first cd. . . and honestly it’s nice but it doesn’t urge me to get her second, and reviews don’t help either. She does have a nice voice, and boy is she beautiful.

Love this music.

Flora Purim “Stories to Tell”

Agreed. The voice is nice but I probably wont buy another CD. Some cuts are good on this one and some are just so-so.

The playing is good, but I found the music itself curiously unengaging