What happened to the DSD MKII beta thread?

Seems to have disappeared.

Paul asked Elk to make it disappear in the final post, said they got what they needed from the testers, and the thread is now gone.

1 Like

It went to a Beta place!

18 Likes

Interesting. The PST beta thread is still up. :thinking:

Probably fewer trolls in that one.

2 Likes

That’s unfortunate. I posted last night my thoughts on the latest SW version which were in part to address beta revealed issues.

2 Likes

Any reason why a new thread can’t be started on the DSD MKII?

Seems odd to me.

Why would that topic be removed when the PST beta topic is still available. There’s several possibilities.

2 Likes

Interesting timing for disappearing a topic. What have we learned in the past few days that might make PSA take that topic down?

1 Like

The public Beta is complete. There is nothing more to it. :slight_smile:

Please feel free to start a thread discussing DSD MKII firmware preferences, etc.

It really hasn’t gone away. Anyone who was Tracking the topic has some if not all of it in their inbox.

1 Like

Paul posted an “stick a fork in it it’s done” post early this morning. It was quite an extraordinary post. I cried.

Elk seldom waits I guess. I thought Paul asked for it to be locked. Aw well. Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

I inadvertently deleted the thread when I meant to only close it (this should teach me not to use my phone for the Forum). Nothing nefarious. And entirely my fault.

I am looking into undeleting.

12 Likes

Understandable how that can happen.

Agreed. I deleted a password vault once. I was super bummed.

The same thing happened at breakfast this morning. I meant to ask my wife to please pass the syrup but it came out “you biotch, you’ve ruined my life!”.
It could happen to anyone.

16 Likes

The was the biggest laugh of the day!!

2 Likes

Ah hahaha

12 Likes

Are you on the way to see a Urologist to have your testicles reattached?

8 Likes