What's going on with PS Audio's phone number?

I’ve been trying all day and just get a busy signal. I’ve also had times in the past couple of weeks when I can’t get through via phone. They’ve had something for repair that seems to taking too long to return. Is something going on PS, or perhaps just need more staff? Wish I lived in Colorado - I’d apply as the film business is slow, and would love to help PS keep up with the demand and all the great products rolling out.

I’ve had a repeated issue when calling that the call just drops after a few rings. I eventually can get through. Someone there told me they’re aware and have a problem ticket in with the service provider.

It seems like every skilled labor position on the planet is short handed.

I just scheduled a return phone call with So-So Security and got an appointment for Feb 25th.

Not an office visit but a phone call. :frowning:

NOTABLE

I usually called TJ directly back in the day but I forget who’s in charge of the repair center now. I just sent my out-of-warranty Steller Phono for repair (long story). Living in Arizona, I have the luxury of cheaper shipping and fast delivery so I usually just send it stuff out and follow up with a call instead of waiting for someone to get me an RMA#. Getting a hold of someone there can be a crapshoot (but not always - in my experience anyways).

I know my reply didn’t help and hope I didn’t put gas on the fire here. My elderly friend and I went our for Breakfast yesterday and usually getting an outdoor table with service isn’t an issue…unless you are short staffed. So did the half hour wait and I had to remind my friend why.

Wish it were that way for skilled film and video people. I saw a remote video editing job recently listed. There were 1200 applicants when I saw the listing. I’ve read posts that much of the LA film/tv industry is out of work.

1 Like

That just plain sucks

Sorry guys and thanks for the heads up. Teruth is we rarely call our own 800 number so we didn’t realize there was a problem. The phone system we use, which is network based, got heartburn or something awful :thinking: and we’ve got techs looking at it now. Hopefully it will be fixed today.

3 Likes

Again, sorry. Our phone system’s broken and we’re scrambling to get it fixed. Thanks for the heads up!!