Who here remembered Nickola Tesla Died a Yong Age?

Being an EE, I always remembered the genius died in a relatively young age, and was sad that what could’ve been if he had lived long.

Then, coulple months ago I saw a video on youtube with a old Tesla(he died at 86 in this universe), and I was like… WTF… that’s not some detail I’d remembered wrong… but didn’t really think too much of it.

However, this detail keeps bugging me till today… so I decided to do a search and found a reddit post of people experiencing the same thing… What a crazy/great time we are living in.

Now back to my music.

3 Likes

There’s a conspiracy conjecture in there somewhere :slight_smile:

1 Like

All I know is, one or more timelines were merged into the current one. Don’t ask me how I know that. But, I DO know cables make a difference! :laughing: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Ah the Mandela Effect!

:thinking:

2 Likes

haha, that’s funny, I owned the whole box set of the show, and swear I don’t remember this scene.

LOL!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I thought :sunglasses: he was alive and building cars somewhere!

3 Likes

There was a Doctor Who episode with Jodie Whittaker as The Doctor, where actors played Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison during their quarreling time. Was an interesting episode.

2 Likes

David Bowie played Tesla in the prestige.

Just out of curiosity, where and when did you hear that?

Unimportant and don’t remember, it’s like something I thought I knew like what is the melting temp of ice, just common knowledge for everyone, until I saw the Youtube video.

Welcome to the forum!

This is the obvious pop culture reference…

Phew, I remember this episode, and the plot is the way I remembered it! haha

1 Like

Ah yes - good point :smiley: