Why am I suddenly getting emails for all new posts?

This morning I woke up to huge number of emails that appear to be one for each new post. I verified that I am not subscribed to any topics or threads. I re-saved my preferences with no subscriptions but the emails keep coming. I had not made any changes the day before.

The same thing is happening to me too.

stevem2 said This morning I woke up to huge number of emails that appear to be one for each new post. I verified that I am not subscribed to any topics or threads. I re-saved my preferences with no subscriptions but the emails keep coming. I had not made any changes the day before.
This has been discussed on the Vanilla forum also.

How it should work (IMO) is that when you receive a mail that you have subscribed to, you need to visit the PSA forum again before auto-receiving any new mails. Maybe there is a problem if you remain logged in?

Dennis said The same thing is happening to me too.
At least I am in good company.

Frode, that sounds like a good idea but I’m not subscribed to anything so should not be getting email notifications regardless of whether I am signed in or not.

Well I WAS subscribed to several topics but haven’t gotten a one since the new website went live. I checked my preferences and I no longer subscribed to anything. What a hoot. The new site is just full of gaffs.