I am currently owning a Stellar Phono. So far very happy with it except for the remote which does not work after the device heats up. So if this is a wishlist for the next gen:
- Features should be controllable on the device without requiring a remote
- Pots should be replaced (as Darren already said)
- Either Capacitive loading should be added or it should be determined automatically via a current based system such as in the CH Precision Phono Preamp
- Inputs should be extended to also allow 5 PIN DIN or XLR and not just RCA.
- Should have an additional GND as one is not enough as for example the nord ost cables have many ground cables.