We have released new firmware for the PWD that fixes the mute button problem.
You can download it here
To use it,
- Download the zipped file
- Unzip the file so the individual files can be seen
- Place the unzipped files onto a blank SD card. 2GB is best if you can
- Place the SD card in the back of the PWD, underneath the Bridge slot. Gold pins pointing up.
- Power cycle the PWD using the rear panel power switch
- The front panel PS logo button should blink if it is taking. Wait.
- When it has loaded, the PWD will initialize and work as normal
- Remove the SD card when it is done