Airlens Streamer firmware updates / Tidal connectivity

I performed firmware updates on my Airlens streamer following the manual instructions. Now I can’t get Tidal Connect to connect to my Airlens. The Airlens option shows up on Tidal screen but it would not engage. The strange thing is that Tidal still connects to my Stellar Strata’s bridge input but not the AL.
Has anyone had this or a similar issue with Tidal-Airlens connectivity? How was it fixed?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, will follow this and solutions with interest! I’ve never been able to get the AirLens to work with Tidal connect (selecting the little icon speaker in Tidal has never revealed the AirLens as an option) and I can’t work out why!

Tidal connect has been working for me, till today when I performed the firmware updates (not sure whether that was even needed). Interestingly, my roommate was able to connect with his Spotify connect. Hopefully someone in our forum can help.
Thanks.

After performing the firmware updates have either one of you tried re-booting your entire network from the router forward? Will take you about ten minutes to shut everything down and re-boot in order from the router forward. This should clear up any IP address issues and if not you are the victims of yet another PSA and Conversdigital software problem. Goes back to the days of the Bridge II.

2 Likes

Can also try rebooting your phone, and uninstalling/installing Tidal. If someone else can connect, it sounds like an app/phone problem.

1 Like

Thanks @mp5310 and @dawkinsj - the combination of both uninstalling and reinstalling tidal and a whole of network reboot fixed it and I’m able to use tidal connect for the first time :smile:

2 Likes

Marvelous! I also just tried rebooting, and voila, Tidal is now connecting to the Airlens. I was going to tree uninstalling/reinstalling Tidal if that didn’t work. Didn’t have to.
Thank you so much brothers and sisters for your help !!!

1 Like